Prevention of de Novo Hepatitis B Infection With Adefovir Dipivoxil (ADV) and Hepatitis B Vaccination in HBsAg Seronegative Recipients of Liver Grafts From Hepatitis B Core Antibody Positive (HBcAb+) Donors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adefovir dipivoxil; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2010 New trial record