Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Trial of Adjunctive Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Residual Symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder Partially Responsive to Selective Serotonin or Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014.
- 12 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.