A Randomized, Open-Label, Three-Period, Three-Sequence, Single-Dose Crossover and Separate Three-Daily-Dose Treatment Period Study Comparing the Pharmacokinetic Profiles Following Oral Dosing of 300 mg of Droxidopa in the Fed Versus Fasted State, the Bioequivalence of Three 100 mg Capsules of Droxidopa Versus a Single 300 mg Capsule of Droxidopa, and 300 mg of Droxidopa Given Three Times at Four Hour Intervals in Healthy, Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Fibromyalgia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Chelsea Therapeutics
- 01 Feb 2018 Results evaluating the 24-h pharmacokinetic profile of droxidopa in 24 healthy elderly subjects, were published in the Drugs in R and D.
- 11 Oct 2010 Actual end date (August 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.