A Long-Term Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Aripiprazole (OPC 14597) as Maintenance Treatment in Adolescent Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAIN-266
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 01 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Time from randomization to exacerbation of psychotic symptoms/impending relapse in the double-blind maintenance phase) has been met, according to the results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 01 Sep 2017 Results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.