A PROSPECTIVE RANDOMIZED PHASE II STUDY EVALUATING THE OPTIMIZATION OF THE RESIDUAL PLASMATIC LEVEL OF DASATINIB (SPRYCEL) IN PATIENTS NEWLY DIAGNOSED WITH CHRONIC PHASE CHRONIC MYELOGENOUS LEUKAEMIA (CP-CML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIM-DASA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2015 Results of STOP substudy presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 15 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History