Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria Vaccine 257049 Administered to HIV Infected Infants and Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; Rabies vaccine
- Indications Falciparum malaria; Rabies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.