A Phase II, Randomised, Double- Blind, Placebo Controlled, Cross-over Efficacy and Safety Comparison of Tiotropium 5 microg Administered Once Daily (in the Evening) and Tiotropium 2.5 microg Administered Twice Daily Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler for Four Weeks Versus Placebo in Patients With Moderate Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Apr 2018 Results of pooled data from vitro compared with nine clinical trial assessing PK exposure to tiotropium in preschool children with persistent asthmatic symptoms (using test VHC), were published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 23 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.