A multi-center, multi-national, randomized, active-controlled, parallel group, double-blind, Phase III trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of LC15-0444 compared with Sitagliptin added to ongoing Metformin therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled with Metformin alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemigliptin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 27 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 01 Jun 2013 Results published in the Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism.
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History