Post registration observational program for patients with locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer who receive bevacizumab (Avastin) in combination with paclitaxel for the first-line treatment
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AVATAX
- Sponsors Roche
- 28 Nov 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health)(NCT01156961).