Epicutaneous Immunotherapy (EPIT) for Peanut Allergy: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 1 Safety Study in Adult and Pediatric Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peanut allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors DBV Technologies
- 25 Feb 2016 Results published in DBV Technologies media release.
- 25 Feb 2016 According to DBV Technologies media release, results of this trial is published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI).
- 18 Jun 2012 Full results were reported at the Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), and in a DBV Technologies media release.