Investigating the clinical use of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (Prevenar) in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PCV13 in ALL
- 15 Feb 2018 Last checked against ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record
- 30 Jan 2014 Accrual to date is 87% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 06 Dec 2013 Accrual to date is 85% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.