Post-marketing Safety Study of Autoimmune Diseases Following Cervarix Vaccination in Females Aged 9-25 Years in the US
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2050 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2050 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.