A Phase III Multi-center, Open-label, Randomized Study of the Efficacy of Nilotinib Versus Imatinib in Adult Patients With Ph+ CML in Early CP Who Have a Suboptimal Molecular Response to Imatinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-NICE
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of comparitive analyses of nilotinib vs imatinib in patients from this study and patients from the Asia CML Registry (ACR) database system, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 14 Jun 2015 Results (median follow up 36 months) presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 10 Dec 2013 Updated data presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History