An Open-label, Uncontrolled, Multicenter, Multinational Study on the Efficacy and Safety of Administration of Donor Lymphocytes Depleted of Alloreactive T-cells (ATIR), Through the Use of TH9402 and Light Treatment in an ex Vivo Process, in Patients Receiving a CD34-selected Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Graft From a Related, Haploidentical Donor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs T cell replacement therapy TH 9402 (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kiadis Pharma
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00003773).
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed to discontinued according to ClinicalTrials.gov record .
- 26 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.