Long-Term, Open-Label, Safety Study of LY2216684 12 to 18 mg Once Daily as Adjunctive Treatment for Patients With Major Depressive Disorder Who Are Partial Responders to Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edivoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History