A Non-Interventional Observational Study Evaluating The Effects Of Exemestane Following 2-3 Years Of Adjuvant Tamoxifen Therapy On Safety In Postmenopausal And Hormone Receptors Positive Early Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.