Pan European Collaboration on Antipsychotic Naive Schizophrenia (PECANS): the Effects of D2 Antagonism on Candidate Endophenotypes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary) ; Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PECANS
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2010 New trial record