A Phase I, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Part Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Oral Doses of AZD6553 in Healthy Volunteers (Parts A and B) and Patients (Part C) With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6553 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2010 New trial record