A Study to Compare IPX066 and Carbidopa/Levodopa/Entacapone (CLE) in Advanced Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary) ; Levodopa/carbidopa/entacapone
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND-PD
- Sponsors IMPAX Laboratories
- 09 Feb 2018 Results of post hoc analysis assessing the effect of concomitant medications on safety and efficacy of extended release Carbidopa-Levodopa using patient data from ADVANCE-PD and ASCEND-PD trials published in the Clinical Neuropharmacology
- 21 Apr 2016 Results (pooled analysis of ADVANCE-PD and ASCEND-PD studies, n = 484) assessing dosing patterns during conversion to IPX066 from other levodopa formulations presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 25 Nov 2015 According to Impax Laboratories' media release, the European Commission has granted marketing approval for levodopa/carbidopa modified release combination (NUMIENT) for the symptomatic treatment of adult patients with Parkinson's disease.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History