A Phase I, First-In-Human, Randomized, Subject And Investigator-Blind, Sponsor Open, Single Escalating Dose Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of Pf-04958242 In Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs BIIB 104 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 25 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2010 Status changed from 'not yet recruiting' to 'recruiting', according to ClinicalTrials.gov