A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalating, Phase 2a Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamic Study of Two Doses of an Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor (FRM-0334) in Subjects With Prodromal to Moderate Frontotemporal Dementia With Granulin Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FRM 0334 (Primary)
- Indications Dementia; Neurodegenerative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in united kingdom (end date: 2016-06-24) according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Oct 2016 This trial was completed in Netherlands, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Jul 2016 This trial was completed in Belgium (end date: 2016-07-24) according to European Clinical Trials Database record.