A Randomized Investigator And Subject-Blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo Controlled Phase 1 Study To Characterize The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Ascending Multiple Doses Of PF-05212377 (SAM-760) Administered Orally To Healthy Young And Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212377 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Feb 2011 Actual patient number is 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2010 Additional trial location [France] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.