A Multi-centre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-group, Multiple Oral Dose Titration Study in Patients With Parkinson's Disease to Assess the Efficacy of AFQ056 in Reducing L-dopa Induced Dyskinesias, and the Safety and Tolerability of AFQ056 in Combination With L-dopa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mavoglurant (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2011 Results published in the Movement Disorders.
- 22 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed to .
- 22 Jul 2010 New trial record.