A Study of Long-term (12-24 Weeks) Administration of Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray in Pediatric Subjects With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (Protocol No. P06333).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jul 2010 New trial record