A Phase II Multicentre Study of perioperative Chemotherapy for resectable Adenocarcinoma of the Gastroesophageal Junction and of the Stomach
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEO-FLOT
- 27 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 49 to 59 as reported by EudraCT.
- 27 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.