A randomised double blind placebo controlled clinical trial of anti-B-cell therapy in patients with primary Sjogrens syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRACTISS
- 23 Dec 2017 Results (n=66) of TRACTISS randomised double-blind multicentre substudy comparing the effects of rituximab versus placebo on salivary gland ultrasound (SGUS) in primary Sjogren's syndrome, published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results (n=66) of substudy presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 10 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (Visual Analogue Scale: achievement of a 30% reduction at 48 weeks from baseline in either oral dryness or fatigue measured using patient-completed visual analogue scales) has not been met, according to results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History