An Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase 2 Study of a Recombinant Human Anti-VEGFR-2 Monoclonal Antibody,IMC-1121B in Combination With Platinum-based Chemotherapy Versus Platinum-based Chemotherapy Alone as First-line Treatment of Patients With Recurrent or Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History