An Open-label Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Oxycodone Hydrochloride q12h Controlled-Release (ORF) Tablets in Pediatric Patients Aged 6 to 16 Years Inclusive, Who Require Opioid Analgesia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Mar 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Mar 2012 This trial is not authorised in United Kingdom.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.