A Double-Blind, Paroxetine- and Placebo-Controlled Study of 50 mg/Day and 100 mg/Day of EB-1010 Among Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder Who Have Responded Inadequately to Prior Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and Serotonin Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs) (Triple Reuptake Inhibitor Anti-Depressant Effects - TRIADE Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amitifadine (Primary) ; Paroxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIADE
- Sponsors Euthymics Bioscience
- 09 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met, according to a Euthymics Bioscience media release.
- 29 May 2013 Top-line results reported in a Euthymics Bioscience media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History