A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single to Multi-Dose Study of Safety, Tolerability, and Bioeffect of Subcutaneously Administered REGN727 in Patients With and Without Concomitant Atorvastatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jan 2017 Results of a pooled target mediated drug disposition population pharmacokinetics analysis of Alirocumab from this and 12 other studies (n=2870), published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 16 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 26 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.