A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study With an Open-label Extension Phase to Evaluate the Effect of Perampanel (E2007) on Cognition, Growth, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics When Administered as an Adjunctive Therapy in Adolescents (12 to less than 18 years of age) With Inadequately Controlled Partial-onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of post hoc analysis of open label extension studies, presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of exploratory analysis assessing the potential of perampanel as monotherapy using data from two prospective open-label extension studies (NCT00735397 and NCT01161524) and a retrospective study (NCT02736162), presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 13 Apr 2017 According to an Eisai Inc media release, results assessing perampanel as monotherapy from studies (307, 235 and 504) will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History