A Randomised, Single Blind, Two-way Cross-over, Single-centre Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamics (Intragastric pH) and Pharmacokinetics After Repeated Oral Administration of D961H 10 mg and Omeprazole 10 mg in Japanese Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 21 May 2013 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2013.
- 19 Sep 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.