A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Ascending Doses of AZD3514 in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 3514 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.