A Randomized, Double-Blind Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of A 623 Administration in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Blisibimod (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL-SC
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2015 Results from secondary endpoint analyses presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 04 Jun 2015 As per an Anthera Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be submitted at the EULAR congress to be held on 06th June 2015, in Rome, Italy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History