A Phase I/II multicenter study of IY5511HCI in Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukemia patients without optimal response or tolerance to Bcr-Abl tyrosine kinase inhibitors (Imatinib and/or Dasatinib, Nilotinib).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Il-Yang
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.