A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed-Dose Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses (10 and 20 mg) of Lu AA21004 in Acute Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 01 Sep 2015 Results of meta analysis of pooled data from 9 trials presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Post-hoc results for patients with clinically significant cognitive dysfunction at baseline presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 18 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has been met for vortioxetine 20mg, according to Takeda Pharmaceutical Company and Lundbeck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History