Phase-II, Randomized, Multicentre Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Treatment With mFOLFOX-6 Plus Cetuximab Versus Initial Treatment With mFOLFOX-6 Plus Cetuximab (for 8 Cycles), Followed by Maintenance With Cetuximab Alone as First-line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) and Wild-type KRAS Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MACRO-2
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of pooled data from two trial (MACRO-2 and PLANET) assessing the impact of tumor location on the efficacy of first line anti-EGFR monoclonal antibody plus chemotherapy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 24 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 19 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.