A phase IIa trial investigating the tolerability and pharmacodynamics of Vacc 4x (0.1 or 0.3 mg/dose) for the treatment of HIV-1 infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vacc-4x (Primary) ; Molgramostim
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 17 Oct 2013 The reboost study will be presented at the Global Health and Vaccination Research conference.
- 07 Aug 2013 Results from the first re-boost clinical trial of Vacc-4x, up to 7 years after the initial vaccination, have been accepted for publication in Vaccine, according to a Bionor Pharma media release.
- 22 Jul 2010 Results in 22 patients 7 years postvaccination (prior to the reboost) reported as a Late-Breaker abstract at the XVIII International AIDS Conference, according to a Bionor Immuno media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History