A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 2-period, cross-over study to assess the efficacy and safety of differing doses of NVA237 administered either once daily or twice daily, in patients with moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 May 2012 Added ADNM 9137283
- 17 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met.
- 21 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History