Clinical Effectiveness Of The Newer Antipsychotic Compounds Olanzapine, Quetiapine And Aripiprazole In Comparison With Low Dose Conventional Antipsychotics (Haloperidol And Flupentixol) In Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Olanzapine (Primary) ; Quetiapine (Primary) ; Flupentixol; Haloperidol
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NeSSy
- 19 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register).
- 27 Jul 2010 New trial record