An Open-Label, Single-dose, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Safety Study of PEGylated Interferon Beta-1a (BIIB017) in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Renal Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 20 Apr 2012 Results will be presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN-2012) according to a Biogen Idec media release.
- 25 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.