A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Exploratory Study to Access the Metabolic Effects of Ranolazine When Added to Ongoing Non-Insulin Antidiabetic Therapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 24 Nov 2010 Actual end date changed from Dec 2010 to Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History