Randomized Trial Assessing the Significance of Bevacizumab in Recurrent Grade II and Grade III Gliomas - The TAVAREC Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAVAREC
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Final results of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.