Pilot Study on the Efficacy of a Two Drug, Raltegravir-based Regimen,(NRTI) Sparing Antiretroviral Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.