A phase I/IIa randomized, observer-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of the GSK Biologicals' herpes zoster vaccine, gE/AS01B in comparison to placebo when administered as 3 doses to adult HIV-infected subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary) ; AS01B
- Indications Herpes zoster; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ZOSTER-015
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.