A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Controlled, Optimal Dose Titration, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Oral JNS024 Extended Release (ER) in Japanese and Korean Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Malignant Tumor Related Cancer Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.