Phase I Study of Bortezomib With or Without Total Marrow Irradiation (TMI) Using Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) in Combination With Fludarabine (FLU) and Melphalan (MEL) as a Preparative Regimen for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) Transplantation in Patients With High Risk Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Melphalan; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 01 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.