Phase I Study of Bortezomib With or Without Total Marrow Irradiation (TMI) Using Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) in Combination With Fludarabine (FLU) and Melphalan (MEL) as a Preparative Regimen for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSC) Transplantation in Patients With High Risk Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Melphalan; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.