Immunogenicity and Safety Study of One Dose of GSK Biologicals Meningococcal Vaccine GSK 134612 (Blinded Lots) Versus One Dose of Menactra in Healthy Subjects Aged 10-25 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.