A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Dose, Two-period, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Efficacy of AMG 811 in Subjects With Discoid Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 811 (Primary)
- Indications Discoid lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jan 2017 Results assessing the pharmacodynamics, safety and efficacy published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 28 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History